Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An interview with Makenna-13 years old





 Q: What is your name/nicknames 
Makenna, Kenna, Cherry Coke. (I guess this is a NN her cousin gave her in youth)

 Q: What do you like about your age? 
 That I am a teenageer


Q: Why do you like to be a girl/oldest in this family?
Cause I like to be in charge

Q: Do you wish you had another brother/sibling? 
No & No well depends on the age. if its a girl my age I want a sibling



Q: What was your favorite vacation?  
The one on the beach with all of the family, the BIG one. (St George Island, )




Q: What is your favorite bible story?  
Moses


Q: Why do you love Jesus?

Because He died on the cross and saved me.




 Q:  What is something your mom always says to you?
Give me your phone, your grounded. 

Q:  What makes your mom happy?
A Chai

Q:  What makes your mom sad?
hmmm, alot of things.  Orphans.

Q: What does your mom dream about? 
Orphans.

Q: How does your mom serve others? 
Going on a mission trip, helping at church.

Q:  How does your mom make you laugh?
You mean like when you do WII fit?

Q:  How old is your mom?
35?

Q:  How tall is your mom?
a little bit taller than me

Q:  What is her favorite thing to do?
Facebook, computer



 

 Q:  What does your mom do when you’re not around?
 Computer


Q: What is your mom good at? 
blogging, though you are bad at that lately.  Getting what you want, taking charge.  Good with kids. 

Q:  What does your mom do for a job?
Taking care of 5 kids and homeschooling


Q:  What is your mom’s favorite food?
No idea.  Chocolate? Chocolate Chai?

Q:  If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Her own special character



Q:  What do you and your mom do together?
Shop

Q:  How are you and your mom the same?
We look the same. And we like to be in charge. 


Q:  How are you and your mom different?
Your old? And I am funny. You have the power to ground me, and I don't.

Q:  How do you know your mom loves you?

Because of everything she does. Because she raised me into this wonderful obedient lady I am now.  (Hmmm!)

Q:  What does your mom like most about your dad?
 How am I supposed to know?

 



 Q:  Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Shopping, Walmart?  (Its a sad life I lead!)

Q: If you could have any job in the world, what would you do?
I guess a Vet or something with baking.

Q: If you could be a superhero, what would your superpower be?
Changing into animals.

Q: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
China, duh. 

Q: If you could build anything, what would you like to build?
Umm, I don't know. Oh an orphanage where we could take care of kids.




 Q: If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you want?
Who needs another pet when you have the perfect dog, Hershey! A boxer, maybe.

Q: If you could look like someone else, who would it be?
I don't want to look like anyone else.

Q: If you had plenty of money, what would you buy?
I would go to China.  Again.  Maybe I would have an animal shelter.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do in school?
Write

Q: Have you ever sneaked a peek at presents that were hidden from you?
Nope. Really?  Have I? No I haven't I have tried though.



Q: What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
Listen to music. Play on my ipod.

Q: What is your favorite vegetable?
Potatoes

Q: What is your favorite season of the year?
Fall

Q:  What is your favorite Bible verse?
Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit but in humility consider others better than yourselves.  Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

No comments: